More About Dr. Diann Sanford, Psy.D, LP, LPC
- Currently owner of Change-Well, PLLC, a Licensed Texas Psychologist in Private Practice.
- Served as a Therapist and Psychologist, in a group practice treating a diverse population, including soldiers and their families. Skilled at applying a wide range of approaches to psychotherapy, with a special interest for integrative, strengths based, and holistic approaches. Clients presented with a variety of symptoms and mental health diagnosis such as: major depression, mood disorders, adjustment disorders, addictions, substance abuse and personality disorders, from ages 7 – to senior adults. Conducted clinical evaluations for children, adolescents and adults.
- Therapist, in an Inpatient and Outpatient behavioral health health hospital. Performed intakes, crisis management, individual and group counseling services, and discharge services.
- Presented Heart Rate Variability (HRV) research at the Texas Psychological Association (TPA) in 2019 in San Antonio
- Research, completed dissertation/doctoral project on: The use of Heart rate variability as an intervention in the treatment of depression, anxiety, and ADHD.
- Adjunct University Professor and Former Public School Educator, taught self-development and psychology courses at the university level, and various levels of special and regular education classes. Provided differentiated, experiential, and innovative instruction at the individual, campus, district and state level (assisted in annual workshops).
- Talent Development and Performance Manager, Entrepreneur: Built, managed, and trained teams from the ground up.
Education & Credentials:
- LP License # 38403
- LPC License #: 74944
- License State: Texas
- Practicing Since: 2014
- Psy.D in Clinical Psychology, Magna Cumme Laude
- Masters in Professional Counseling, Summa Cumme Laude
- B.S. in Special Education